When Microsoft Word crashes or freezes it will disable any add-ins that are enabled and running. Because Dragon is an add-in is frequently it is disabled by Microsoft Word. Follow the steps below to reenable the Dragon NaturallySpeaking add-in in Microsoft Word 2010.
Follow these steps to re enable the Dragon NaturallySpeaking add-in in Word 2010
• Close all running applications.
• Reboot computer.
• Open Microsoft Word.
• Click on the file menu.
• Click on the options button.
• Select the add-in option on the left pane.
• Look in the disabled items section for the NaturallySpeaking add-in.
• If Dragon is disabled click on the manage drop-down menu at the bottom of the window and select disabled items.
• Select the Dragon NaturallySpeaking add-in in the disabled items window.
• Click the enable button.
• Close all dialog boxes.
• Close Word.
• Start Dragon.
• Start Word.